Friday, June 19, 2009

Never Ending Fabric Collections

I thought I would start a discussion on our never-ending fabric collections. You know the ones....the ones that we absolutely had to have! The ones that continue to stay in our collection and never actually (yet!) are used in a quilt, bag, dress, etc... I realized this morning that I have several complete collections of fabric lines. I have started off with an old one. Moda Folk Art Christmas III by Robin Pandolph. I actually had another fat quarter collection of this in the brushed cotton that I did make a quilt from (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2967780700063162451rEnsck). But then I found the fat quarter collection on eBay of the flat cotton. Of course I had to have it since I loved it the first time. This has been several years. It looks very pretty in the drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment